|Born||1 December 1994|
Hatty Keane (born 1 December 1994 in Salford, Greater Manchester) is an English pop singer. In January 2011 she signed to BGM Entertainment. In June 2011 she performed alongside Tinchy Stryder at Live Fest at the O2 in London, and in November 2011 performed at the O2 as support for Ed Sheeran and Wretch 32. She has released a number of singles and an album Pick 'n' Mix. In December 2013 Keane supported JLS on their 'Farewell' Tour Spanning every arena in the UK. Hatty's vocals featured on the 2016 Boohoo christmas commercial and has since gained a sponsorship with SEAT Cars. Keane is currently working in Sweden writing her forthcoming album.
In January 2011, Hatty Keane signed to BGM Entertainment. Her first UK tour was as the support for Britain's Got Talent 2010 winners Spelbound, through April - May 2011. On 23 June, she performed alongside Tinchy Stryder at Live Fest at the O2 in London. Hatty revealed to English music journalist Mark Boardamn that guys are always trying to chat her up. November 2011 saw Keane perform alongside Ed Sheeran and Wretch 32 at Proud O2. Hatty toured the UK again in 2013 supporting JLS on their Farewell Tour.
Keane has been writing and developing her sound since signing to BGM Entertainment in 2011. Her first single "Best Kept Secret," was released on 12 September 2011, Further releases followed with 'No One Loves You' (2012), 'Troublemaker', 'Pick'n'Mix'(2013), 'Sirens' (2014), The album Pick 'n' Mix was released in March 2014 and was followed by a promotional tour around schools "Inspire the Kids". Keane's most recent music, single "In Your Arms" (2016) was written with Herbie Crichlow and Melanie Fontana. Hatty is currently working on her new sound in Stockholm for her forthcoming album.
In Demeber 2017 Keane shared that her inspirations for the forthcoming album were artists such as Bjork, Amy Winehouse, Lauryn Hill and Shirley Bassey. In writing the album Keane said she has been inspired by recent world events and wants to create an album that is reminiscent of a film soundtrack in Keane's words "an epic cinematic journey".
Pick 'n' Mix (March 2014)
- "Heartfail" (April 2011)
- "Electricity" (September 2011)
- "Best Kept Secret" (September 2011)
- "Caught You Out" (November 2011)
- "Sirens" (September 2012)
- "Girls (August 2014)
- "Open Mic UK competition winner Hatty Keane to support Spelbound on UK tour!". Open Mic UK. Retrieved 12 May 2011.
- (reporter), Admin (26 May 2011). "Hatty Keane". CraveOnMusic. Archived from the original on 3 June 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Saoud-Easton, Eve-Yasmine (7 July 2011). "Hatty Keane – Teen Superstar". Superstar Magazine. Archived from the original on 13 October 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "NEWS- Hatty Keane Best Kept Secret". Urban Development. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Derebeyli, Melek (17 August 2011). "Hatty Keane: A teenage dream". Flavour Magazine. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Announcement of the album release date and tour.