Hatty Keane performing at Open Mic UK
|Birth name||Harriet Elizabeth Keane|
|Born||1 December 1994|
Harriet Elizabeth "Hatty" Keane (born 1 December 1994 in Salford, Greater Manchester) is an English R&B and pop singer. In January 2011 she signed to BGM Entertainment. In June 2011 she performed alongside Tinchy Stryder at Live Fest at the O2 in London, and in November 2011 performed at the O2 as support for Ed Sheeran and Wretch 32. She has since released a number of singles and an album Pick 'n' Mix.
Keane was born in Salford, Greater Manchester in 1994. She is based in Macclesfield. Keane began singing as early as she could speak, and at the age of 12 her mother gave her a karaoke machine for Christmas. She attended All Hallows Catholic College in Macclesfield and in 2010, she took part in her school's "All Hallows got talent" competition and was inspired to look for other local contests.
In January 2011, Hatty Keane signed to BGM Entertainment. Her first UK tour was as the support for Britain's Got Talent 2010 winners Spelbound, through April - May 2011. On 23 June, she performed alongside Tinchy Stryder at Live Fest at the O2 in London. Whilst performing at Sundown festival 2014, Hatty revealed to English music journalist Mark Boardamn that guys are always trying to chat her up. 
Keane worked with the producers from BGM on co-written since she was signed. Her first official single, "Best Kept Secret," was released on 12 September 2011, as a double A-side with "Electricity". She performed at the Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live Open Catwalk in October 2011. Further singles followed with 'No One Loves You' (2012), Troublemaker' (2013), 'Sirens' (2014) and most recently 'Girls'. The album Pick 'n' Mix was released in March 2014 and was followed by a promotional tour around schools.
In August 2011 Keane stated that her favourite album is Rated R by Rihanna, and that both Rihanna and The Black Eyed Peas have been musical inspirations while she counts people such as Taio Cruz, Dane Bowers, and producer Deejay as fans.
Pick 'n' Mix" (March 2014)
- "Heartfail" (April 2011)
- "Electricity" (September 2011)
- "Best Kept Secret" (September 2011)
- "Caught You Out" (November 2011)
- "Sirens" (September 2012)
- "Girls (August 2014)
- Derebeyli, Melek (17 August 2011). "Hatty Keane: A teenage dream". Flavour Magazine. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Open Mic UK competition winner Hatty Keane to support Spelbound on UK tour!". Open Mic UK. Retrieved 12 May 2011.
- (reporter), Admin (26 May 2011). "Hatty Keane". CraveOnMusic. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Saoud-Easton, Eve-Yasmine (7 July 2011). "Hatty Keane – Teen Superstar". Superstar Magazine. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "NEWS- Hatty Keane Best Kept Secret". Urban Development. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Hatty Keane". Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live. 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- Announcement of the album release date and tour.
- "Hatty Keane". WDPJ Media. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.