|Products||alcoholic beverages, bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, general merchandise, meat & poultry, produce, snacks,|
Hatzi Hinam or Hetzi Hinam (Hebrew: חצי חינם, lit. half-free, from Hebrew: בחצי חינם, "very cheaply") is a supermarket chain in Israel. Founded in the early 1990s, the regional independent supermarket chain is headquartered in Holon, and has seven stores in the Gush Dan area. Hatzi Hinam is the fourth largest supermarket chain in Israel, with a market share of over 5% but has significantly fewer stores than the two major Israeli chains. In 2004, the company had an estimated NIS1.1 billion in sales and was confirmed the largest independent supermarket chain. Cousins Zaki Shalom and Mordechai Kuperly share ownership (67%/33%) of the chain.
Hatzi Hinam used to operate a gas station.
- Melingo Online Dictionary Morfix
- אילנית חיות (2009-12-21). נילסן: עלייה זעומה של 0.2% בסל הקניות במשק בנובמבר (in Hebrew). Globes. Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- Vered Sharon-Rivlin (2009-12-30). "Hatzi Hinam is largest independent supermarket chain". Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- "official website". Binyamina Winery. Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- "Court approves sale of Vita Pri Galil factory to Hatzi Hinam". The Jerusalem Post. 2009-03-12. Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- ""Hatzi Hinam" Shop and Shooping Mall Hod-Hasharon". Pelleg Architects. Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- Official website (Hebrew)