Haugan may refer to:
See Haugan (name)
- Hauganes – Icelandic village
- Fru Haugans Hotel – historic hotel in Helgeland, Norway
- Haugan, Røros – Norwegian National Weather Station in Sør-Trøndelag, Norway
- Haugan, Tolga – village in Hedmark, Norway
- United States
- Haugan, Montana – unincorporated area in Mineral County, Montana
- Haugan Mountain – summit in Mineral County, Montana
- Haugan & Lindgren – American banking firm
- Haugan House – American open air exhibition
- Haugean – Norwegian state church reform movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haugan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.