From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hauptmann is a German word for captain but may also refer to:
- Hauptmann Deutschland, comic-book character
- Hauptmann (officer), OF2-rank, equivalent to captain in English speaking armed forces
Hauptmann is the surname of:
- Bruno Hauptmann, kidnapper of Charles Lindbergh's baby
- Elisabeth Hauptmann, writer who worked with Bertolt Brecht
- Gerhart Hauptmann (1862–1946), German author
- Moritz Hauptmann, musician
- Ralf Hauptmann, footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hauptmann.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.