|sanjak of the Ottoman EmpireUnder Eyalet of Damascus (1579–1865)
Under Syria Vilayet (1865–1918)
Coat of arms
|•||Armistice of Mudros||1918|
|Today part of|| Syria
The Hauran Sanjak (Turkish: Havrân Sancağı) was a prefecture (sanjak) of the Ottoman Empire, located in modern-day Syria and Jordan. The city of Daraa was the Sanjak's capital. It had a population of 182,805 in 1914.
- Kaza of Daraa (Der'a)
- Kaza of Al-Shaykh Maskin (Şeyh Miskin)
- Kaza of Ajloun (Aclun)
- Kaza of Jabal al-Druze (Cebel-i Dürüz)
- Kaza of Quneitra (Kuneytira)
- Kaza of Busra al-Harir (Busru'l-Harir)
- Kaza of Salkhad (Salhad)
- Kaza of Shahba (Âhire)
- Karpat, K.H. (1985). Ottoman population, 1830-1914: demographic and social characteristics. Madison, Wis: University of Wisconsin Pres.
- "Suriye Vilayeti" (in Turkish). 8 October 2009. Retrieved 8 December 2017.