This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Chicago Distribution Center
Haus Publishing was founded in 2002 by Barbara Schwepcke, the former publisher of Prospect magazine. The publisher has a book shop, BookHaus, on the premises. Starting with non-fiction they now cover many more types of books.
Arabia Books was founded as a joint venture by Haus Publishing and the independent UK publisher Arcadia Books in March 2008. The imprint publishes contemporary fiction in translation from the Arabic. Arcadia are no longer involved with the running of Arabia Books.
- CONTACTS - Haus Publishing
- "Publishers served by the Chicago Distribution Center". University of Chicago Press. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "Haus Publishing", Publishers' Catalogue, 2008. Retrieved on 2009-2-10.
- "BARBARA SCHWEPCKE, PUBLISHER OF HAUS PUBLISHING, TALKS TO NBG". New Books in German. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Haus Publishing celebrates tenth anniversary". Book Trust. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Arcadia and Haus Launch Arab Imprint", Booksellers.com, 2008-4-11. Retrieved on 2009-2-10.