Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hausa, hausa, or haussa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hausa may refer to:
- Hausa people, one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa
- Hausa language, spoken in West Africa
- Hausa Kingdoms, an historical collection of Hausa city-states
- Hausa music, the music of the Hausa people
- Hausa movies, the Hausa-language film industry of Northern Nigeria mainly based in Kano
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hausa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.