Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hausa, hausa, or haussa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hausa may refer to:
- Hausa people, one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa
- Hausa language, spoken in West Africa
- Hausa Kingdoms, an historical collection of Hausa city-states
- Hausa music, the music of the Hausa people
- Hausa movies, the Hausa-language film industry of Northern Nigeria mainly based in Kano
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hausa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.