|• Total||0.90 km2 (0.35 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2014)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Havdhem is a locality situated on the Swedish island of Gotland with 300 inhabitants in 2014. Formerly a socken, on 1 January 2016, it was reconstituted into the administrative area Havdhem District.
Havdhem is the name of the socken, now district. It is also the name of the larger locality within the district and the small village surrounding the medieval Havdhem Church, sometimes referred to as Havdhem kyrkby. It is situated in the central south part of Gotland.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
- "Gotland i siffror 2015" [Gotland in numbers 2015]. www.gotland.se. Gotland Municipality. Retrieved 25 May 2016.
- The exact extent of the socken, now district, can be obtained by clicking on Kartinställningar and check the Socken box in the menu of this map from the Swedish National Heritage Board database.
- "Förordning om district" [Regulation of districts] (PDF). Ministry of Finance. 17 June 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
- Lagerlöf, Erland; Svahnström, Gunnar (1973). Gotlands kyrkor [Gotland's Churces] (in Swedish). Stockholm: Rabén & Sjögren. pp. 170–171. ISBN 91-29-41035-5. LIBRIS 7232718.
- "Havdhem". www.ne.se. Nationalencyklopedin. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- "RAÄ-nummer Hablingbo 32:1". www.raa.se. Swedish National Heritage Board. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Nylén, Erik; Lund Hansen, Ulla; Manneke, Peter (2005). The Havor hoard: the gold, the bronzes, the fort. Royal Swedish Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities. ISBN 9174023454. Retrieved 15 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Havdhem.|
|This article about a location in Gotland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|