From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up have or having in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Have or having may refer to:
- the concept of ownership
- any concept of possession; see Possession (disambiguation)
- an English verb used:
- to denote linguistic possession in a broad sense
- as an auxiliary verb; see English auxiliaries and contractions
- in constructions such as have something done; see English passive voice: Additional passive constructions
- Having (album), a 2006 album by the band Trespassers William
- Having (SQL), a clause in the SQL programming language
- Having (inlet), Rügen island, German
- Has (disambiguation)
- Had (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Have"
- All pages beginning with "Having"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Have.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.