Have a Little Faith (film)
|Have a Little Faith|
|Written by||Mitch Albom|
|Directed by||Jon Avnet|
|Theme music composer||Ed Shearmur|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Mitch Albom|
Cameron Johann (co-producer)
Pam Fitzgerald (associate producer)
Shawn McClaren (coordinating producer)
|Editor(s)||Patrick J. Don Vito|
|Running time||100 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Hallmark Hall of Fame|
|Original release||November 27, 2011|
|Preceded by||Beyond the Blackboard|
|Followed by||A Smile as Big as the Moon|
Have a Little Faith is a 2011 Hallmark Hall of Fame made-for-television drama film. The film is based on Detroit Free Press columnist Mitch Albom’s best-selling nonfiction book of the same name.
Writer Mitch Albom is asked to write the eulogy for his childhood rabbi but is reluctant to do so.
- Laurence Fishburne as Henry Covington
- Martin Landau as Rabbi Albert L. Lewis
- Bradley Whitford as Mitch Albom
The film was made in and around the state of Michigan.
The film debuted on ABC on November 27, 2011, as the first Hallmark Hall of Fame film broadcast since CBS cancelled the series earlier in 2011. It was the first Hallmark Hall of Fame film broadcast on ABC since 1995.
On its November 27, 2011 broadcast, the film earned a 1.1 rating among adults aged 18 to 49, the lowest rating among all programs on the four major networks that night. The total number of viewers was estimated at 6.5 million, compared to 13.5 million for the Hallmark Hall of Fame presentation of November Christmas on the weekend after Thanksgiving in 2010.
- "Hallmark Announces Unprecedented Agreements to Air Hallmark Hall of Fame on ABC Television Network and Hallmark Channel". hallmark.com. Retrieved July 7, 2011.
- mitchalbom.com https://web.archive.org/web/20120626151035/http://mitchalbom.com/d/news/7166/have-little-faith-movie. Archived from the original on 2012-06-26. Retrieved Jan 9, 2017. Missing or empty
|title=(help)CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Media Life: "ABC's Thanksgiving turkey: 'Have a Little Faith'", November 28, 2011. Archived January 12, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Kepler, Adam W. (2011-11-28). "Hallmark Hall of Fame Has Rough Start on ABC". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
|This article related to an American TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|