|Have a Nice Day|
|Directed by||Liu Jian|
|Written by||Liu Jian|
|Produced by||Liu Jian|
|Edited by||Militia Xiao Liu|
|Music by||The Shanghai Restoration Project|
Nezha Bros. Pictures
Le-joy Animation Studio
|Language||Mandarin (Nanjing dialect)|
|Budget||Less than CN¥10 million|
Have a Nice Day (Chinese: 大世界; pinyin: Dàshìjiè) is a 2017 Chinese adult animated black comedy crime-thriller film directed by Liu Jian. It premiered in the main competition for the Golden Bear at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival in February 2017. It is Liu Jian's second feature film, following his debut Piercing I. The film, mostly done by Liu himself, took three years to complete.
Its plot revolves around the journey of Xiao Zhang, a young driver working for a gang, who steals a bag from his boss containing a million yuan (approximately US$150,000) to fund a trip to South Korea for his girlfriend to save her failed plastic surgery in Nanjing, Jiangsu.
Strand Releasing distributed the film in US while Memento Films International handled additional territories including the UK, Mexico, Spain, Benelux, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey and Eastern Europe. The film has been licensed to screen in more than 30 countries. In China, the premiere of the film took place at the Pingyao International Film Festival in early November 2017, with a guest appearance by Chinese film director Jia Zhangke, who praised the film as a milestone in Chinese animation.
- Zhu Changlong as Xiao Zhang, the driver
- Cao Kai as Lao Zhao
- Liu Jian as Fang Yuanjun
- Yang Siming as Uncle Liu
- Shi Haitao as A De
- Ma Xiaofeng as Shou Pi
- Xue Feng as Lao San
- Zheng Yi as Er Jie
- Cao Kou as Huang Yan
- Zhu Hong as Gu Anan
- Catsoulis, Jeannette (23 March 2018). "Review: In 'Have a Nice Day,' a Follow-the-Money Tale in China". The New York Times. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Fans can look forward to Liu Jian's latest animation film". Chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 21 June 2022.
- 专访│总投资不足1000万，《大世界》凭啥斩获金马奖最佳动画长片？. 每日经济新闻. 27 November 2017.
- "《好极了》更名《大世界》将公映 周六晚力逐金马奖". ent.ifeng.com.
- Goodfellow, Melanie (31 January 2017). "EFM: Memento boards China's Golden Bear contender 'Have A Nice Day'". Screen Daily. Retrieved 31 January 2017.
- "Berlinale 2017: Competition and Berlinale Special Are Complete". Berlinale. 20 January 2017. Archived from the original on 15 February 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Strand Releasing to Roll Out Liu Jian's 'Have a Nice Day' in the U.S. (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. 22 June 2017.
- McDonell, Stephen (14 June 2017). "Have A Nice Day, Chinese gangster animation, blocked in France". BBC News. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "Fans can look forward to Liu Jian's latest animation film". China Daily. 16 November 2017.
- "金馬獎／第54屆金馬獎完整得獎名單！". ETtoday新聞雲 (in Chinese (Taiwan)). Retrieved 25 November 2017.