|Founder||Qimat Rai Gupta|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Anil Rai Gupta |
(Chairman & MD)
|Products||Fast Moving Electrical Goods|
|Revenue||₹9,553 crore (US$1.3 billion) (2020)|
|₹924 crore (US$130 million) (2020)|
|₹735 crore (US$100 million) (2020)|
|Total assets||₹7,073 crore (US$990 million) (2020)|
|Total equity||₹4,248 crore (US$600 million) (2020)|
Number of employees
Havells India Limited is an Indian electrical equipment company based in Noida. In business since 1958, the company has products ranging from home and kitchen appliances, lighting for domestic, commercial and industrial applications, LED lighting, fans, modular switches and wiring accessories, water heaters, industrial and domestic circuit protection switchgear, industrial and domestic cables and wires, induction motors, and capacitors among others. Havells India owns some brands like Havells, Lloyd, Crabtree, Standard Electric, Reo and Promptech.
The company has 23 branches / representative offices with over 6,000 workers in over 50 countries. India's first Lloyd's exclusive outlet is acquired by businessman Mr. Rajan Bansal. The store is situated in western part of New Delhi, Paschim Vihar. As of 2016, it has 11 manufacturing plants in India located at Haridwar, Baddi, Noida, Faridabad, Alwar, Neemrana, and Bengaluru. In 2014, Havells was listed 125th among 1200 of India's most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.
In 1983, it bought the loss-making Delhi-based Towers and Transformers Ltd and turned it around in a year. Between 1997 and 2001, Havells also bought ECS, Duke Arnics Electronics Standard Electricals and Crabtree India. There was a 50:50 joint venture between Havells and the UK-based Crabtree, and Havells later acquired Crabtree's stake in the JV. The latest acquisition of Lloyd Electricals has marked its entry in new segments of consumer electronics.
Havells provides mid day meal for school children in Alwar district, covering 50,000 students per day. This has greatly increased the number of children attending school regularly and also alleviates hunger. Besides this the company has acquired land for constructing a larger kitchen with all the modern facilities to serve freshly cooked food to 50,000 students in the area.
- "1958". Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Annual Report 2016-17" (PDF). Havells. 6 November 2017. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Havells India Ltd. Financial Statements". moneycontrol.com.
- Review, Engineering. "Havells Industrial on an overdrive and launches a product lounge on wheels". Missing or empty
- "^". Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Singh, A. "Havells | Press Kit". www.havells.com. Havells India Ltd. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014" (PDF).
- "How a smart turnaround strategy helped Havells to make a comeback". Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Times, Economic. "Havells India Ltd". The Times of India.
- yog, Karma. "Havells India Ltd. – Corporate Social Responsibility Activities are as follows".