The Haven Ports are a group of five ports on the East Coast of England, these are Port of Felixstowe, Port of Ipswich, Harwich International, Harwich Navyard and Mistley. However, traditionally, only the three deep-water ports of Ipswich, Harwich and Felixstowe, on the confluence of the River Orwell and River Stour, have been known as the Haven Ports.
- "Haven Ports – East Anglian North Sea Ports". Ports Org UK. Retrieved 2007-07-14.
- Haven Ports – Haven Gateway
- Felixstowe Docks – Port of Felixstowe
- Harwich International - Harwich
- Harwich Navyard – Ports UK
- Ipswich Docks – AB Ports
- Mistley Docks – Ports Org
- Harwich, Shotley, Felixstowe passenger ferry - SimplonPC
|This article related to ports, harbors or marinas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|