From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haw or HAW may refer to:
- many species of hawthorn (Crataegus)
- several species of Viburnum including:
- Haw flakes, Chinese sweets made from the fruit of the Chinese hawthorn, Crataegus pinnatifida
- New Haw, a village in Surrey
- Haw River, a tributary of the Cape Fear River in north central North Carolina
- Hawaii, United States
- Haverfordwest Aerodrome, in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Adrian Hardy Haworth (1767–1833), English entomologist and botanist with standard author abbreviation Haw.
- Horace Tabor (1830–1899), American prospector, businessman and politician
- Brian Haw (1949–2011), protester in London's Parliament Square
- Chris Haw (born 1981), American writer
- Jack Haw (1902–1975), Australian rules footballer
- Johannes Haw (1871–1949), German Roman Catholic priest
- Robbie Haw (born 1986), English footballer
- Stephen G. Haw (born 1951), English botanist
- Chin Haw, Chinese people who migrated to Thailand
- Haw wars (1865–1890), fought against Chinese quasi-military forces invading parts of Tonkin and Thailand
- Gee and haw, directional commands to a draft animal
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (German: Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg)
- Hawaiian language
- Heavy Airlift Wing, an international airlift organization
- Historians Against the War, an American peace organization
- Nictitating membrane, a transparent or translucent third eyelid on the eyes of some animals
- Supreme Court of Hawaii, in legal documents
- Sissipahaw or Haw people, a former tribe of the Siouan speaking Nations in the American Southeast.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.