(Redirected from Hawaii (film))
|Look up Hawaii in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hawaii may also refer to:
- 48575 Hawaii, an asteroid
- Hawaii (island), the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands
- Hawaii County, Hawaii, coterminous with the Island of Hawaii
- Hawaii, California, former name of Haiwee, California
- Ancient Hawaii
- Kingdom of Hawaii
- Republic of Hawaii
- Territory of Hawaii
- Havai'i, an older name for the island of Raiatea
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hawaii (1966 film), a 1966 film adaptation of Michener's 1959 book
- Hawaii (2013 film), a 2013 romantic drama film directed by Marco Berger
- Hawaii (novel), a 1959 novel by James Michener
- Toast Hawaii (record label), a British record label
- Hawaii (band), a speed/power metal band
- Hawaii (album), a 1996 album by the High Llamas
- "Hawaii" (The Beach Boys song), a 1963 song by the Beach Boys off their Surfer Girl album
- "Hawaii" (Elmer Bernstein song), the theme song from the 1966 film of the same name.
- "Hawaii", a song by Mew on their 2009 album No More Stories...
- "Hawaii", a song by Neil Young on his album Hitchhiker recorded in 1976 and released in 2017
- "Hawaii" (Modern Family), a 2010 episode of Modern Family
- Hawaii (TV series), a short-lived NBC TV series
- Hawaii Five-O (1968 TV series), a television police drama series, originally aired from 1968 to 1980
- Hawaii Five-0 (2010 TV series), a 2010 television remake
University of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii
- Hawaii (desktop environment), a desktop environment
- Hawaii (horse) (1964–1990), South African Thoroughbred racehorse
- USS Hawaii, either of two ships of that name in the U.S. Navy
- Toast Hawaii, a type of open ham and cheese sandwich
- Hawaii, code name of high-end AMD Radeon R9 GPU models 290/290X/390/390X (28 nm fab process).
- Pizza hawaii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hawaii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.