(Redirected from Hawaii (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hawaii in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hawaii is a US state, situated in the Pacific Ocean, and Polynesia. Hawaii may also refer to:
- 48575 Hawaii, an asteroid
- Hawaii (island), the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands
- Hawaii County, Hawaii, coterminous with the Island of Hawaii
- Hawaii, California, former name of Haiwee, California
- Ancient Hawaii
- Kingdom of Hawaii
- Republic of Hawaii
- Territory of Hawaii
- Havai'i, an older name for the island of Raiatea
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hawaii (1966 film), a 1966 film adaptation of Michener's 1959 book
- Hawaii (2013 film), a 2013 romantic drama film directed by Marco Berger
- Hawaii (novel), a 1959 novel by James Michener
- Toast Hawaii (record label), a British record label
- Hawaii (band), a speed/power metal band
- Hawaii (album), a 1996 album by the High Llamas
- "Hawaii" (The Beach Boys song), a 1963 song by the Beach Boys off their Surfer Girl album
- "Hawaii" (Elmer Bernstein song), the theme song from the 1966 film of the same name.
- "Hawaii", a song by Mew on their 2009 album No More Stories...
- "Hawaii", a song by Neil Young on his album Hitchhiker recorded in 1976 and released in 2017
- "Hawaii" (Modern Family), a 2010 episode of Modern Family
- Hawaii (TV series), a short-lived NBC TV series
- Hawaii Five-O (1968 TV series), a television police drama series, originally aired from 1968 to 1980
- Hawaii Five-0 (2010 TV series), a 2010 television remake
University of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii
- Hawaii (desktop environment), a desktop environment
- Hawaii (horse) (1964–1990), South African Thoroughbred racehorse
- USS Hawaii, either of two ships of that name in the U.S. Navy
- Toast Hawaii, a type of open ham and cheese sandwich
- Hawaii, code name of high-end AMD Radeon R9 GPU models 290/290X/390/390X (28 nm fab process).
- Pizza hawaii
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hawaii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.