Hawaii Pacific Health
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
Hawaii Pacific Health is a not-for-profit health care network of hospitals, clinics, physicians and care providers covering Hawaii and the Pacific Region.
Network of Care
Together, they have strategic initiatives in women's health, pediatric care, cardiovascular services, cancer care and bone & joint services. Other affiliates and subsidiaries:
- Kauai Medical Clinic
- Kapiolani Medical Specialists
- Kapiolani Health Foundation
- Straub Foundation
- Pali Momi Foundation
- Wilcox Health Foundation
- Hawaii Pacific Health Partners, Inc.
- Providers Insurance Corporation
Hawaii Pacific Health was formed in December 2001 with the merger of four hospitals: Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center (formerly Kapiolani Medical Center at Pali Momi), Straub Clinic & Hospital, and Wilcox Memorial Hospital.
- Hawaii Pacific Health is affiliated with the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and Hawaii Pacific University.
- Hawaii Pacific Health is a member of the Cancer Research Center of Hawaii Consortium.
- Ray Vara - President and CEO
- Ken Robbins, M.D. - Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- David Okabe - Executive Vice President, CFO and Treasurer
- Gail Lerch - Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness
- Bob Ching - Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Steve Robertson - Executive Vice President and CIO, Revenue Management and IT
- Karen Chang - Chair of the Board