|Founded||1994, Defunct 2016|
|Hubs||Northwest Regional Airport
Vancouver International Airport
|Focus cities||Prince Rupert|
|Headquarters||Terrace, British Columbia|
Jay Dilley, PresidentRodney Hayward, Founder
Hawkair (Hawkair Aviation Services) was a regional airline based in Terrace, British Columbia, Canada. It operated scheduled and charter regional passenger services in British Columbia and Alberta. Its main base was Northwest Regional Airport with a hub at Vancouver International Airport.
Hawkair Aviation Services was established and started operations in 1994 as an air freight service operating out of Terrace. In 2000 it started air passenger services, initially between Vancouver and Terrace. It quickly expanded to serve most of the airports of northern British Columbia.
In April 2007, Hawkair announced that it would be resuming service to Smithers on May 21, 2007. The service operates daily to/from Vancouver. On August 1, 2015, service to Smithers was suspended again due to low passenger loads.
In November 2015, Hawkair announced it was cancelling scheduled service into Prince Rupert
In December 2015, Hawkair entered a Capacity Purchase Agreement with sister airline Central Mountain Air, effectively ending its status as a scheduled airline.
In September 2016, Central Mountain Air cancelled the remaining Terrace to Vancouver direct scheduled service using Hawkair Aircraft, ending a 16 year long connection. 
On November 18th 2016, Hawkair declared bankruptcy, had all assets seized for liquidation, and permanently suspended operations. 
Before permanently ceasing operations, Hawkair operated scheduled services to the following destinations in British Columbia from Concourse B of the Main Domestic Terminal at of Vancouver International Airport:
- Dawson Creek (Dawson Creek Airport)
- Terrace (Northwest Regional Airport)
- Vancouver (Vancouver International Airport)
In the past the following destinations were also served:
- Bob Quinn Lake (Bob Quinn Lake Airport), BC
- Fort Nelson (Fort Nelson Airport), B.C.
- Fort St. John (Fort St. John Airport), B.C.
- Prince George (Prince George Airport), B.C.
- Prince Rupert (Prince Rupert Airport)
- Sandspit (Sandspit Airport), B.C.
- Smithers (Smithers Airport)
- Victoria (Victoria International Airport), B.C.
- Calgary (Calgary International Airport), AB (from Fort St. John)
- Grande Prairie (Grande Prairie Airport), AB
The Hawkair fleet previously included:
- 2 Bristol Freighter
- 1 Cessna 150
- 2 Bombardier Dash 8-100
- 8 Bombardier Dash 8-102
- 2 Bombardier Dash 8-311
- 1 Douglas ATL.98 CARVAIR (Aviation Traders Carvair)
- 1 Piper PA-28 Cherokee
- Hawkair: Schedule Retrieved on 18 June 2015
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 90.
- Hawkair: History Retrieved on 18 June 2015
- Terrace Standard: Flight plan filed for Hawkair exec 18 June 2015
- Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: History Search Result - Historical Register
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2006-11-03.