Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hawke may refer to:
- Hawke (film), a 2010 Australian television film about Bob Hawke
- Hawke (novel), a 2003 novel by Ted Bell
- Hawke, a fictional commanding officer in the Advance Wars video games
- Hawke, the protagonist in the video game Dragon Age II.
- Hawke, a fictional character in the video game Romancing SaGa
- Cannon Hawke, comic book character
- Connor Hawke, comic book character
- Jeff Hawke, a science fiction comic strip
- Elizabeth Hawke, protagonist/antagonist in the Australian series Wicked Science
- Hawke Bay, a bay on the North Island of New Zealand
- Hawke's Bay, the area surrounding Hawke Bay, New Zealand
- Hawke's Bay (Karachi), a beach and neighborhood in Karachi, Pakistan
- Hawke's Bay Province, a historical province of New Zealand
- Hawke (New Zealand electorate), a historical parliamentary electorate of New Zealand
- Mount Hawke, village in Cornwall, England, U.K.
- HMS Hawke, the name of various British Royal Navy ships
- Hawke Sea Scouts, a Scouting unit in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Hawke Racing Cars, a defunct Formula Ford racing car constructor
- Hawke Coachwork, a defunct coachbuilder
- Hawke Optical, a scope and binocular distributor based in England
- Hawke and Co., an outerwear designer based in New York
- A historical alternative spelling for hawk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hawke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.