From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hawks are predatory birds.
Hawks may also refer to:
- Hawks (surname)
- Hawks (film), a film starring Timothy Dalton
- Hawks (South Africa), a unit of the South African Police Service
- Hawks, Ohio, a community in the United States
- The Hawks, a band that became The Band
- Bill Hawks, a character on Wagon Train, played by Terry Wilson
- Hawks (band) a band from the Otho/Fort Dodge Iowa area
- Atlanta Hawks, an NBA basketball team from Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks, a Japanese baseball team
- Hanau Hawks, a defunct American football club from Hanau, Germany
- Hawks' Club, a social club for sportsmen of the University of Cambridge
- Hawks F.C., a 19th century amateur football club in England
- Hawthorn Hawks, an Australian Football League team
- Hunslet Hawks, the former name of an English rugby league team
- Saint Joseph's Hawks, the collegiate athletic program of Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia
- Seattle Seahawks, a National Football League team
- University of Iowa Hawkeyes, an American collegiate athletics team that participates in multiple sporting events
- Wollongong Hawks, an Australian basketball team competing in the NBL
- A nickname for the Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL
- A nickname for the United States national rugby league team
- A nickname for Whitehawk F.C., a football club in Brighton, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hawks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.