From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hayabusa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hayabusa (隼) is the Japanese word for a falcon, especially a Peregrine falcon. Hayabusa also may refer to:
- Hayabusa (train), Japanese train service
- Hayabusa, British Rail Class 43 (HST), train with Hitachi experimental hybrid-power technology
- Hayabusa Station in Japan
Japanese military vehicles
- Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa, World War II fighter airplane
- Hayabusa class torpedo boat of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Hayabusa class patrol boat, post-war Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force missile boat
- Hayabusa, a Japanese robot asteroid mission from 2003 to 2010, a.k.a. MUSES-C.
- Hayabusa 2, asteroid-targeted mission, launching 2014 or later
- Hayabusa Mk2, comet-targeted mission series, launching 2018 or later
- Eiji Ezaki (1968 - 2016), Japanese wrestler a.k.a. Hayabusa
- Ryu Hayabusa, fictional video-game character
- Hayabusa: Harukanaru Kikan, film
- Hayabusachō, district in Tokyo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hayabusa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.