From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Haydee (disambiguation))
Haydée (also Haydee, Haidée, or Haidee) is a name.
People with the given name
- Haydée Tamara Bunke Bider (1937–1967), better known as Tania or Tania the Guerrilla, communist revolutionary and spy in Cuba and Bolivia
- Haidee Granger, TV producer, writer, executive and media consultant
- Haydée Santamaría (1923–1980), Cuban revolutionary
- Haydée Mercedes Sosa (1935–2009), known as La Negra, Argentine singer
- Haidee Tiffen (born 1979), New Zealander former cricketer
- Haydee Yorac (1941–2005), a Filipino public servant, law professor and politician
People with the surname
- Marcia Haydée (born 1937), prima ballerina and ballet director
- Haidee, a character associated with the legendary lover Don Juan
- Haydée, a character from the novel The Count of Monte Cristo
- Haydée, a character in Eric Rohmer's film La Collectionneuse
- Haydee, the female protagonist from the PC video game of the same name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haydée.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.