||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Schlossberg at the American Reunion in 2012
June 9, 1978 |
Livingston, New Jersey
Hayden Schlossberg (born June 9, 1978) is an American screenwriter/director/producer from Randolph, New Jersey who became well known for co-writing Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, as well as co-writing, co-directing, and co-producing Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, both with Jon Hurwitz.
- 2002/3: Filthy (re-write)
- 2003: Scary Movie 3 (re-write)
- 2004: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (writer/actor)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (writer/producer/director)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam (short) (writer/director)
- 2010: Stan (director)
- 2011: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (writer)
- 2012: American Reunion (writer/director)
- 2018: The Pact (writer/producer)
- Cahillane, Kevin. "Homegrown: A Stoner Comedy Straight Out of Randolph", The New York Times, August 15, 2004. Accessed May 2, 2007. "ABSTRACT – Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, who grew up in Randolph, discuss their movie Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, about two young Jerseyans in search of White Castle nirvana..."
- "A movie with Jersey written all over it." (EDITORIAL), The Star-Ledger, July 8, 2004, p019.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|