Hayden Scott-Baron (born 6 April 1980), known as Dock, is an English professional self-biographer and graphic designer. In 2001 he joined up with other comic creators Laura Watton, Sam Brown/Subi and Foxy in founding one of the largest UK Manga Studios, Sweatdrop Studios.
He is also a prominent games developer, and established Starfruit Games in 2010.
In January 2010 he released an iPhone game called Tumbledrop. Tumbledrop was nominated as a finalist for 'Technical Achievement' award at IGF Mobile 2010.
- Kinectimals (2012), Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Tumbledrop iPhone (2010), Starfruit Games Ltd.
- Tumbledrop (2008), Starfruit Games Ltd.
- LostWinds (2008), Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (2007), LucasArts
- Thrillville (2006), LucasArts
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! (2005), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! (2005), Atari, Inc.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (2004), Atari do Brasil Ltda.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Digital Manga Techniques (ISBN 0-7136-7475-X)
- Manga Clip Art (ISBN 1-904705-83-9)
- Making Anime: Create Mesmerising Manga-Style Animation with Pencils, Paint and Pixels (ISBN 0-240-52045-9)
- Sugardrops (multiple artists; ISBN 1-905038-00-3)
- Blue is for Boys (multiple artists; ISBN 978-1-905038-08-4)
- Cold Sweat & Tears (multiple artists, ISBN 978-1-905038-02-2)
- Rising Stars of Manga UK & EIRE #3 (multiple artists; ISBN 1-4278-1165-2)
- mobygames.com – Hayden Scott-Baron's Mobygames listing.
- starfruitgames.com – Starfruit Games, the game developer established by Hayden Scott-Baron
- deadpanda.com – Home to Dock's artwork.
|This profile of a British comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a graphic designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|