This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||11 March 1978|
|Genres||Alternative metal, Anatolian rock, industrial metal, post-hardcore|
Hayko Cepkin has shared the stage with the likes of Kurban, Öztürk, Birol Namoğlu, Ogün Sanlısoy, Aylin Aslım, Koray Candemir and Demir Demirkan. Some of these artists have regularly contributed to his albums as well. He has also worked as a composer, and composed and arranged the Yeni Türkü "Kimdi Giden" on Murathan Mungan's album Söz Vermiş Şarkılar, which was song by Aylin Aslım. He also had a duet with Ogün Sanlısoy on the song "Korkma". He was also involved in Sanlısoy's album as a keyboard player for the song "Kaybettik Severken".
Cepkin has organized and appeared in many events in relation to his music career. In 2006, 2007 and 2009 he participated in the Rock'n Coke and 2007 took part in Rock Müzikaller and Van için Rock. He composed the soundtrack for the movie Araf, and his song "Son Kez" from the album Sakin Olmam Lazım was featured on the movie's soundtrack as well. At the same time, he portrayed the character of "İsfandiyar" in the fantasy drama movie Çocuk in 2008.
In April 2014, within the framework of the "Ünlüler Etapta" organization, he co-piloted alongside Tunç Tuncer in the Aegean Rally.
On 3 August 2009, in response to the question "How do you find Hayko Cepkin?" in a program on Cine5, Davut Güloğlu said "He looks like a monkey, as if he has come out of a horror movie, it's not clear whether he looks like a cat or a dog, the likes of him are buffoons, if I see something like him at night, I would definitely attack it." After his comments, Cepkin took a case to the court and filed a lawsuit on the grounds of "personal offense" and demanded 2 years in prison as punishment for Davut Güloğlu.
In a press statement sent through his lawyer, Cepkin said that he had filed a lawsuit against Güloğlu by taking the case to the prosecutor. He referred to Güloğlu's comments, pointing out heavy insults, threats and violence against himself in them, all of which were meant to target him in a way that is no accepted in society. The case was made open to the public and press, and the court decided to stop the trial after a while.
- 2005: Sakin Olmam Lazım
- 2007: Tanışma Bitti
- 2010: Sandık
- 2012: Aşkın Izdırabını...
- 2016: Beni Büyüten Şarkılar Vol.1
- 2018: Kabul Olur / Dans Et
- 2005 – Balans ve Manevra
- 2008 – Çocuk
- 2009 – İstenmeyen Tüyler
- 2009 – 1 Erkek 1 Kadın
- 2012 – Acayip Hikayeler
- 2010 – Gecekondu – Supporting role/Star TV
- 2011 – Extreme-G - Presenter/CNN Türk
- 2012 – Acayip Hikayeler – Presenter/Star TV
- 2012 – Kulaktan Kulağa – Guest artitst/Trt Müzik
- 2014 – Arkadaşım Hoşgeldin – Guest artist/Kanal D
- 2014 – Extreme – Presnter/Dream TV
- 2014 – Kardeş Payı – (22nd episode, supporting role)
- 2016 – Güldür Güldür Show – Guest artist/Show TV
- "Hayko Cepkin - Biography, Albums, Streaming Links - AllMusic". AllMusic.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 5 August 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 March 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 July 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Hayko Cepkin TRT için ilahi söyledi".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 18 October 2009. Retrieved 14 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- [dead link]
- "Hayko Cepkin Rallide". TRT Müzik. 18 April 2014. Archived from the original on 24 April 2014. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- "MTV EMA 2018". MTVEMA.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 9 January 2014. Retrieved 14 September 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Maymuna benziyor davasında karar".