March 21, 1986 |
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Early life and Career
Sams grew up in Sandy, Bedfordshire, and completed a graphic design course at Bedford College before embarking on her career as a model. She was working as a barmaid in 2008 when FHM magazine selected her as one of the final 100 contestants in their 'FHM High Street Honeys' competition. She was a finalist in The Sun newspaper's Bikini Babe competition and Hawaiian Tropic in 2008 and a Miss England semi-finalist the same year. She was a Miss Great Britain semi-finalist in 2009 and MCN Babe runner-up in 2010. Her career saw her appear at promotional events, in glamour magazines and a Lynx deodorant advertisement in 2010.
- Hainsworth, Jay (2009-03-10). "UK Babe of the Day: Hayley Sams - Stars Feature at IGN". Uk.stars.ign.com. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- Richard Cox says: (2008-05-25). "Hayley scoops Miss Beds title - Miss Bedfordshire". Missbeds.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Hayley is a High Street Honey". Biggleswade Today. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "MCN Babe Of The Year 2010 | Myles Noton – Blog". Mylesnoton.com. Archived from the original on 2010-04-18. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Hayley Sams". Purestorm.com. Retrieved 2010-03-19.