October 9, 1980
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Measurements||34-23.5-34 (US); 86.5-59.5-86.5 (EU)|
|Dress size||(US) 4 ; (EU) 34|
She has appeared on the cover of Vogue Paris and in the 2000 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She did extensive runway and print work for many notable fashion companies between 1999 and 2001. She was discovered while skateboarding as a Lincoln High School student. Cohen is a Brooklyn native. Adam Cohen of Mommyheads is Haylynn's brother. In 2002, she opened a nightclub named Joey's on Avenue B in New York City with her boyfriend, Joe Gossett. The business was financed by Oliver Stone and Stephen Dorff. The couple broke up in 2004. She is known for her Jewish heritage.
- "Haylynn Cohen". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "Door-Dodging At Dance Club". New York Post. 2001-12-16. p. 10, Page six section. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- Callaway, Libby (2000-05-21). "Showing Off Their Cannes: The Post Goes Behind The Scenes At THe World's Biggest Fashion Show". New York Post. p. 46. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- "Bar Babe". New York Post. 2002-11-11. p. 10, Page six section. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- Zekas, Rita (2002-12-12). "A night-on the-town - The Big Apple really rocks in the dark A survival guide to the hottest spots to be seen". The Toronto Star. p. J01. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- "ABC'S Dim View of Star Plugs". New York Post. 2004-10-11. p. 10, Page six section. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- "Culinary Calendar - Food - Jewish Heritage". Staten Island Advance. 2007-05-30. p. C04. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
- "The Rumble - An Off-The-Ball Look At Your Favorite Sports Celebrities". New York Post. 2007-05-20. p. 076. Retrieved 2009-12-12.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|