From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haymaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haymaker may refer to:
- Conditioner (farming), a type of farm machine that treats hay to cause more rapid and even drying
- A type of boxing punch, a wild swing with all of a person's might to knock out the opponent
- David Haye (born 1980), a British boxing world champion nicknamed "the Haye-Maker," after the punch
- Panaeolina foenisecii, a species of common mushroom
- Haymaker (album), an album by the American metal band Throwdown
- Haymaker (band), a Canadian country rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haymaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.