|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|• Total||2.9 km2 (1.1 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,060 m (3,480 ft)|
|• Average Income||$52,261|
|Website||Haysboro Community Association|
Haysboro is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by Heritage Drive to the north, Macleod Trail to the east, 98th Avenue (an alley north of Southland Drive) to the south and 14 Street W and the Glenmore Reservoir to the west. It is bisected by Elbow Drive.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Haysboro had a population of 6,943 living in 3,637 dwellings, a 3.3% increase from its 2011 population of 6,724. With a land area of 2.7 km2 (1.0 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,570/km2 (6,660/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $52,261 in 2000, and there were 10.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 19.3% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 33.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 23.9% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Akiva Academy, Haysboro Elementary and Woodman Junior High public schools, as well as St. Gerard Elementary (French immersion) and Bishop Grandin Senior High School (Catholic). Eugene Coste elementary is a Spanish immersion school
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Haysboro Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 12 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-05-10.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|