|Full name||Haythem Jouini|
|Date of birth||7 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Tunis, Tunisia|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|–2012||Espérance de Tunis|
|2016–2017||→ Tenerife (loan)||20||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 June 2017.
A youth exponent from Espérance de Tunis, Jouini was promoted to the first team in July 2012. He made his senior debut for the club on 10 November, coming on as a late substitute for Emmanuel Clottey in a 2–1 away win against Olympique Béja.
Jouini scored his first goal as a senior on 25 November 2012, netting the first in a 3–0 home win against Olympique du Kef. He scored a brace in a 5–1 home routing of JS Kairouan on 8 December, and added a hat-trick in a 4–1 success at Olympique du Kef the following 24 February, finishing his first senior season with eight goals.
Jouini appeared in 15 matches during the 2013–14 campaign, but scored only two goals as his side was crowned champions. He would only score another brace on 27 April 2016, netting Esperance's all goals in a 2–0 home win against CA Bizertin.
On 28 August 2016, Jouini extended his contract with Espérance until 2020.
On 31 August 2016, Jouini signed a one-year loan contract with CD Tenerife in the Spanish Segunda División. He made his debut for the club on 10 September, replacing Amath Diedhiou in a 1–0 home win against Real Valladolid.
Jouini scored his first goal abroad on 25 September 2016, but in a 2–3 away loss against CD Mirandés. Seven days later, after being granted his first start, he was sent off for simulating a penalty in a 0–0 home draw against Getafe CF.
- "الترجي يعير مهاجمه إلى تينيريفي الإسباني" [Haythem Jouini sealed his destiny with Espérance] (in Arabic). Koora. 28 August 2016. Retrieved 12 October 2016.
- "Haythem Jouini, nuevo delantero del CD Tenerife" [Haythem Jouini, new forward of CD Tenerife] (in Spanish). CD Tenerife. 31 August 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "El Tenerife se estrena a costa de un Valladolid muy espeso" [Tenerife start at the expense of a very chuncky Valladolid] (in Spanish). Marca. 10 September 2016. Retrieved 12 October 2016.
- "Anduva es un fortín" [Anduva is a fortress] (in Spanish). Marca. 25 September 2016. Retrieved 12 October 2016.
- "A falta de goles, expulsiones" [In the absence of goals, dismissals] (in Spanish). Marca. 2 October 2016. Retrieved 12 October 2016.