|Look up haywire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haywire may refer to:
- Baling wire, used in an agricultural setting and industrial setting for everything from mending fences to manually binding square bales of hay
- Behaving erratically or uncontrollably, see wikt:haywire
Literature, TV, film
- Haywire (film), a 2011 American action film
- Haywire (TV series), an American television comedy series
- Charles "Haywire" Patoshik, a fictional character from the U.S. television series Prison Break
- Haywire (book), the memoir of Brooke Hayward, made into a TV movie of the same name
- Haywire (comics), a minor Marvel Comics character
- Haywire, a short-lived comic book series from DC Comics
- Haywire, the Nebulan partner of Transformers character Blurr
- Haywire (Chris LeDoux album), released in 1994
- Haywire (Josh Turner album), released in 2010
- Haywire (band), a Canadian hard rock band
- Haywire (Hopsin & SwizZz mixtape), is a collaborative created by American rappers Hopsin and SwizZz.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haywire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.