Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hazara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hazara may refer to:
- The Hazaras, a Persian-speaking people in central Afghanistan and southwestern Pakistan
- Hazara-i-Karlugh, Qarluq soldiers of various dynasties in Central Asia and Pakistan
- Aimaq Hazara
- Hazaristan or Hazarajat, sometimes only in the name of Hazara, central highlands region of Afghanistan.
- Hazara, Pakistan, a region comprising several districts in the eastern part of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
- Hazara Division, a former division comprising several districts in the western part of Pakistan, formed in 1970 and dissolved in 2000 (not to be confused with the Hazara nation)
- Hazara District, a former district in the former Peshawar Division in the Northwest province of Pakistan (until 1976).
- Hazara, Swat, a village in the Swat District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
- Hazara Town, an area on the outskirts of Quetta, Pakistan, where a large number of Hazara people reside.
- Kala Dhaka (also called the Black Mountain of Hazara), a mountain range and tribal area in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan.
People with the surname
- Faiz Mohammad Katib Hazara
- General Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara
- Abdul Khaliq Hazara (assassin)
- Abdul Khaliq Hazara (politician)
- Anna Hazare
- Hazara Expedition of 1888, a campaign by British India against rebelling tribes in the Hazara region
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hazara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.