This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Established||October 10, 2001|
|Chancellor||Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Muhammad Idrees|
|Location||Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
Hazara University (Urdu: ہزارہ یونیورسٹی) is a public sector university, situated on the crossroads of the ancient civilization of Gandhara and Ashoka and facing the Silk Route, on the outskirts of Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, which had been the ancient link between sub-continent, China and Central Asia. The university was founded in 2001.
- Departments are Information Technology,
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism Management,
- Communication & Media Studies,
- Disaster and Rehabilitation Management,
- Environment Sciences,
- Health and Physical Education,
- Arts and Designing,
- Political Sciences,
- Department of Management Sciences.
The different programmes offered by the university are