Hazari may refer to:
- something of, or related to, several of the entities referred to as "Hazara", particularly:
- Northern Hindko, also known as Hazari, an Indo-Aryan language of northern Pakistan
- Hazari, an alien species appearing in the "Think Tank" episode of Star Trek
- Hezari, Chabahar, a village in Iran
- Hezari, Qasr-e Qand, a village in Iran
People named Hazari
- Abdul Ghani Hazari (1921–1976), Bangladeshi poet and journalist
- Joynal Hazari, Bangladeshi politician
- Maheshwar Hazari (born 1971), Indian politician of Bihar
- Nizam Hazari, Bangladeshi politician
- Hazari Lal Chauhan, Indian politician from New Delhi
- Hazari Prasad Dwivedi (1907–1979), Hindi writer and scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hazari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.