Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hazor or Hatzor (Hebrew: חצור) may refer to:
- Hatzor, a kibbutz in Be'er Tuvia Regional Council, Southern District, Israel
- Hatzor Airbase, an Israeli Air Force military air base
- Hazor HaGelilit, a town in northern Israel near Rosh Pinna and Safed
- Baal-hazor, the highest point on Mount Hazor, named in the Second Book of Samuel
- En-hazor, a fortified settlement named in the Book of Joshua
- Mount Hazor, a plateau on the boundary between Samaria and Judea
- Nahal Hazor, a tributary to the Jordan River in the Dead Sea watershed
- Tel Hazor, an archaeological tell at the site of ancient Hazor in the southern Hula Valley
- "Hazor", a song on the 1998 album The Circle Maker (among several others) by John Zorn
- Hatzor Junction, the intersection of Highway 40 (Israel) and Route 3922 in Bnei Ayish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hazor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.