Hazor or Hatzor (Hebrew: חצור) may refer to:
- Hatzor, a kibbutz in Be'er Tuvia Regional Council, Southern District, Israel
- Hatzor Airbase, an Israeli Air Force military air base
- Hazor HaGelilit, a town in northern Israel near Rosh Pinna and Safed
- Baal-hazor, the highest point on Mount Hazor, named in the Second Book of Samuel
- En-hazor, a fortified settlement named in the Book of Joshua
- Mount Hazor, a plateau on the boundary between Samaria and Judea
- Nahal Hazor, a tributary to the Jordan River in the Dead Sea watershed
- Tel Hazor, an archaeological tell at the site of ancient Hazor in the southern Hula Valley
- "Hazor", a song on the 1998 album The Circle Maker (among several others) by John Zorn
- Hatzor Junction, the intersection of Highway 40 (Israel) and Route 3922 in Bnei Ayish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hazor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.