From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up he in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
He is the third-person singular masculine (and traditionally also gender-generic) nominative case pronoun in Modern English.
HE or he may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- "He" (short story), a 1926 short story by H. P. Lovecraft
- "He", a 1927 short story by Katherine Anne Porter
- He (film), a 2012 Irish film
- "He" (song), a 1955 Christian song written by Jack Richards and Richard Mullan
- He (kana), the romanization of the Japanese kana へ and ヘ
- He (letter), the fifth letter of many Semitic alphabets
- Cyrillic letter Ge, called He in Ukrainian
- Hebrew language (ISO 639-1 code HE)
- He (surname), Chinese surname, sometimes transcribed Hé or Ho; includes a list of notable individuals so named
- Zheng He (1371–1433), Chinese admiral
- Immortal Woman He, or He Xiangu, one of the Eight Immortals of Taoism
- He (和) and He (合), collectively known as 和合二仙 (He-He er xian, "Two immortals He"), two Taoist immortals known as the "Immortals of Harmony and Unity"
- He County, Anhui, China
- Hesse, a state of Germany
- He River, or Hejiang (贺江), a tributary of the Xi River in Guangxi and Guangdong
- He (河), the ancient Chinese name for the Yellow River (Huanghe)
- Helium, a chemical element with symbol He
- Hektoen enteric agar, used in microbiology to identify certain organisms
- Hematoxylin and eosin stain, a popular staining method in histology
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- High explosive
- Holocene Era or Human Era, the year count system of the Holocene calendar
- Holocene Epoch, its rough equivalent
- Heathrow Express, an airport rail link between London Heathrow Airport and Paddington
- Higher education
- Hurricane Electric, a global Internet service provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title He.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.