(Redirected from He Xie)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 和谐 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up 河蟹 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hexie or He Xie may refer to:
- Harmonious Society (Chinese: 和谐社会; pinyin: héxié shèhuì), Chinese leader Hu Jintao's signature ideology
- Hexie (train) (Chinese: 和谐号, meaning "Harmony") - Chinese name of China Railway High-speed trains
- River crab (Internet slang) (Chinese: 河蟹; pinyin: héxiè)
- Xie He (artist), Chinese painter and art theorist in the 6th century
- Xie He (Go player), Chinese Go player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hexie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.