From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Head start)
|Look up Head Start or head start in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Head start may refer to:
- Head Start (program), an educational program of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Head start (positioning), a lead in the position in which one starts
- Head Start (TV series), an Australian television drama series that ran for forty episodes on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 2001
- Head Start Music Group, a record label founded in 2005
- Operation Head Start, a Cold War operation in which B-52 Stratofortress bombers were launched and placed on rotation off Greenland and Canada
- Law of the handicap of a head start, a theory that suggests that getting an initial head start in a given area may result in being a handicap in the long-term
- National Head Start/Public School Early Childhood Transition Demonstration Study, 1991-1999, set up in the United States to provide information on the achievements of the Head Start program for children living in poverty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Head Start.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.