Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eyeshade, headdress, headdresses, headgear, or headwear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headgear is an article of clothing worn on the head.
Headgear may also refer to:
- Headgear (martial arts), a safety device worn on the head while practicing martial arts
- Headgear (artist group), a group of Japanese artists and writers
- Orthodontic headgear, an orthodontic appliance
- Headgear (band), a musical project of Daragh Dukes
- Headgear Studio, an American recording studio based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- "Headgear", a song from Adam Ant's unreleased Persuasion album
- Headgear or headframe, the winding frame above an underground mine shaft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headgear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.