Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heading or headlines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heading can refer to:
- Heading (metalworking), a process which incorporates the extruding and upsetting processes
- Headline, text at the top of a newspaper article
- Heading (navigation), the direction a person or vehicle is facing, usually similar to its course
- Aircraft heading, the direction that the aircraft's nose is pointing
- Double-heading, the use of two locomotives at the front of a train
- Subject heading, an integral part of bibliographic control
- Using one's head to move an airborne football or volleyball
- Heading off, (especially with regard to livestock, sports or military action), circling around to prevent livestock or opponents from fleeing. See Heading dog.
- Heading date, a parameter in barley cultivation
- All pages beginning with Heading
- All pages with a title containing Heading
- Head (disambiguation)
- Header (disambiguation)
- Headed (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heading.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.