Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heading or headlines in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heading can refer to:
- Heading (metalworking), a process which incorporates the extruding and upsetting processes
- Headline, text at the top of a newspaper article
- Heading (navigation), the direction a person or vehicle is facing, usually similar to its course
- Aircraft heading, the direction that the aircraft's nose is pointing
- Double-heading, the use of two locomotives at the front of a train
- Subject heading, an integral part of bibliographic control
- Using one's head to move an airborne football or volleyball
- Heading off, (especially with regard to livestock, sports or military action), circling around to prevent livestock or opponents from fleeing. See Heading dog.
- Heading date, a parameter in barley cultivation
- Heading, part of a flag used to attach it to the halyard; see Flag#Hoisting the flag.