From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up headlight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A headlight is a device used to light the road ahead of a vehicle.
Headlight or headlamp may also refer to:
- Headlamp (outdoor), a mobile lighting device fastened to a person's head for outdoor activities
- Carbide lamp, a type of lamp that produces and burns acetylene, created by the reaction of calcium carbide with water, previously used for vehicle headlamps
- Headlight Software, software developer and creator of the GetRight download manager
- Headlights (band), an indie rock band from Champaign, Illinois, United States that formed in 2004, active until at least 2009
- Headlights, album by The Whispers
- "Headlights" (Cat Power song) 1993 song reissued on the album Dear Sir, 1995
- "Headlights" (Eminem song), a song by Eminem from his album The Marshall Mathers LP 2, 2013
- "Headlights" (Montgomery Gentry song), 2014
- "Headlights" (Robin Schulz song), 2015
- "Headlights", song by Lloyd Cole from Plastic Wood, 2001
- "Headlights", song by Driver 67, 1979
- "Headlights", song by Sean Lennon from Friendly Fire, 2006
- "Headlights", song by Beverly Ross, B-side to "Stop Laughing At Me", 1958
- "Headlights", song by New Model Army from Strange Brotherhood, 1998
- "Headlights", song by Nine Black Alps from Everything Is, 2005
- "Headlights", song by the Michael Stanley Band, B-side to "Poor Side Of Town", 1986
- "Headlights", song by Thieves (band), B-side to "400 Dragons", 1979
- "Headlights", song by The Whispers, B-side to "(Let's Go) All The Way", 1978
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.