Jump to navigation Jump to search
Headroom or HeadRoom may refer to:
|Look up headroom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Vertical clearance, in engineering, the maximum distance overhead (the difference between the structure gauge and the loading gauge)
- Headroom (audio signal processing), the difference between the nominal signal value and the maximum undistorted value
- Headroom (photographic framing), in camera work, the space between the top of the head and the upper frame limit
- Headroom (Bleu album), an album by alt-rock musician Bleu
- Headroom (Don McLean album)
- Head Room or Headroom, alternate name for Direct to Disc (FM album)
- "Head Room", a song by 10cc from their 1976 album How Dare You!
- Max Headroom (disambiguation), fictional artificial intelligence character, and associated appearances
- Helix HeadRoom, DOS memory management software by Helix Software Company
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headroom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.