Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up headset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headset may refer to:
- Headset (audio), audio headphone(s), particularly with an attached microphone.
- VR headset, a set that all-in-one includes the audio headphones, the microphone and a virtual-reality device.
- Headset (bicycle part), a bicycle part that connects the fork to the frame.
- Head-mounted display, a video display mounted on a head strap or helmet.
- Head Set (band), an American alternative rock band.
- Headset, an electronica / hip-hop group of Dntel.