Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up headset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headset may refer to:
- Headset (audio), audio headphone(s), particularly with an attached microphone
- Headset (bicycle part), a bicycle part that connects the fork to the frame
- Head-mounted display, a video display mounted on a head strap or helmet
- Head Set (band), an American alternative rock band
- Headset, an electronica / hip-hop group of Dntel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.