|Founded||2000 (as Kuju London)|
Headstrong Games was a subsidiary of Kuju Entertainment based in London that develops video games. Headstrong Games are known for creating intellectual property such as the Art Academy series and the Battalion Wars franchise.
The studio was formed in 2000 as Kuju London. In 2008 it was rebranded as Headstrong Games.
In 2017 Kuju Entertainment and their parent company shifted focus to contract game development (known as a "work-for-hire" game developer) following the rebranding of Kuju. Consequently this led to Headstrong games and their resources along with their sister studio Zoe Mode to be amalgamated into Kuju.
- Reign of Fire (2002)
- Battalion Wars (2005)
- Battalion Wars 2 (2007)
- Art Academy (2009)
- The House of the Dead: Overkill (2009)
- Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (2010)
- Top Gun: Hard Lock (2012)
- Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (2012)
- Rabbids Rumble (2012)
- Art Academy: SketchPad (2013)
- Pokémon Art Academy (2014)
- Art Academy: Atelier (2015)
- Disney Art Academy (2016)
- "Headstrong Games". Headstrong Games. Retrieved 2016-05-15.
- "Published Games". Headstrong Games. Retrieved 2016-05-15.
- "Kuju London renamed Headstrong Games". MCV UK. 29 July 2008. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
Headstrong launched today as the rebranded London studio of the Kuju Entertainment network.
- "Develop 100 Studio Hot List". Develop 100. Develop Online. 26 July 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
Kuju Entertainment's most prolific studio has carved out a name for itself across just about every genre in existence