Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up healer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Healer may refer to:
- Healer (alternative medicine), someone who purports to aid recovery from ill health
Film and television
- The Healer (film), a 1935 American film by Reginald Barker
- Healer (film), a 1994 American film starring Tyrone Power, Jr
- "The Healer" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2006 episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Healer" (The Twilight Zone), a 1985 episode of The New Twilight Zone
- The Healers (audio drama), an audio drama based on Doctor Who
- The Healers (film), a 1974 American TV film featuring Lance Kerwin
- Healer (TV series), a 2014 South Korean television series
- Healer (album), album by Alex Cuba
- The Healer (album), a 1989 album by John Lee Hooker
- The Healers (album), a 1987 album by David Murray
- Healer by Hillsong. It was performed by Michael Guglielmucci.
- Healer / Across the Shields, a 2009 EP by Torche
- Johnny Marr and the Healers
- The Healer, a song from the album New Amerykah Part One (4th World War) by Erykah Badu
- Healer (gaming), a character type in video games
- Healer (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Healer (Dungeons & Dragons), a character class in Dungeons & Dragons
- Healer (role variant), a role variant of the Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- The Healer, a novel by Michael Blumlein
- The Healer, a novel by Frank G. Slaughter
- Healer, a science fiction novel by F. Paul Wilson
- Jason (given name), Greek derived name, literally meaning "healer".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Healer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.