From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Donald Healey (1898-1988), British rally driver & automotive engineer
- Geoffrey Healey (1922-1994), British car designer, son of Donald
- Donald Healey Motor Company (1946-1953), British car manufacturer founded by Donald Healey in Warwick UK
- Austin-Healey (1953-1973), a joint venture with Austin/BMC/Leyland using various Austin engines
- Jensen-Healey (1972-1976), a joint venture with Jensen produced by Jensen Motors
- Hult Healey, Swedish kit-car
- See also
- Healey 1000/4 (1971-1977), motorcycle built in Redditch
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.