Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up healing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Healing is the process by which the cells in the body regenerate and repair, as well as the psychological process of dealing with a problem or problems.
Healing may also refer to:
- Healing, Lincolnshire, a village near Grimsby in North East Lincolnshire, England
Film and TV
- Healing (film), an Australian drama film
- The Healing (film), a 2012 Filipino horror suspense film distributed by Star Cinema<
- The Healing (sr), 2014 Serbian film by Ivan Jovic
- Healing (Todd Rundgren album), a 1981 album by Todd Rundgren
- Healing (Stevie B album), a 1992 album by Stevie B
- Healing (Benny Hinn album), a 1998 album by Benny Hinn
- Healing (Unloco album), a 2001 album by Unloco
- Healing (Weird Owl album), a 2013 album by Weird Owl
- The Healing (album), album by Strange Fruit Project
- "Healing", a song by Deniece Williams
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Healing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.