From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up healing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Healing is the process by which the cells in the body regenerate and repair, as well as the psychological process of dealing with a problem or problems.
Healing may also refer to:
- Healing (Todd Rundgren album), a 1981 album by Todd Rundgren
- Healing (Stevie B album), a 1992 album by Stevie B
- Healing (Benny Hinn album), a 1998 album by Benny Hinn
- Healing (Unloco album), a 2001 album by Unloco
- Healing (Weird Owl album), a 2013 album by Weird Owl
- "Healing", a song by Deniece Williams
- Healing (film), an Australian drama film
- The Healing (film), a 2012 Filipino horror suspense film distributed by Star Cinema
- Healing, Lincolnshire, a village near Grimsby in North East Lincolnshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Healing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.