From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Health Board)
Health board may refer to:
- District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Health Board (Ireland)
- Local board of health, in England and Wales from 1848 to 1894
- Local Health Boards, in Wales
- National Board of Health (Denmark)
- NHS Scotland#Health Boards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Health board.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.