|Traded as||NYSE: HCP
S&P 500 Component
|Industry||Real estate investment trust|
|Headquarters||Long Beach, California|
|Tom Herzog, CEO
Justin Hutchens, President
Michael McKee, Executive Chairman
Eduard J. Henning, Esq., General Counsel
|Revenue||$2,266.28 million USD (2014)|
|$1,322.36 million USD (2014)|
|$922.23 million USD (2014)|
Number of employees
In December 2016, Board of Directors elected Tom Herzog as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and as a member of the Board. HCP's Board also elected Justin Hutchens as President. Both elections were effective as of January 2017.
Tom Herzog previously served as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) since rejoining the HCP in June 2016, and also served as the HCP's CFO from 2009 to 2011. He will report to Mike McKee, HCP's Executive Chairman. Justin Hutchens will report to Mr. Herzog.
- "HCP, Inc.". Google Finance. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- "HCP Inc.". MarketWatch. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- "HCP, Inc. (HCP) Appoints Tom Herzog as CEO, Justin Hutchens as President". StreetInsider.com. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Instant Analysis: HCP Names a New CEO". Fox Business. 2017-01-13. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "HCP Names Herzog CEO, Hutchens President". Senior Housing News. 2016-11-14. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|