|Traded as||NYSE: HCP|
S&P 500 Component
|Industry||Real estate investment trust|
|Tom Herzog, CEO and President|
Peter Scott, CFO
Scott Brinker, CIO
Thomas Klaritch, COO
Troy McHenry, General Counsel
|Revenue||$1.85 billion USD (2017)|
|$384.3 million USD (2017)|
|$414.2 million USD (2017)|
Number of employees
HCP, Inc., formerly Healthcare Property Investors Inc., is a Real Estate Investment Trust, invests primarily in real estate serving the United States healthcare industry. In 2007, Healthcare Property Investors Inc changed its name to HCP, Inc.
In December 2016, Board of Directors elected Tom Herzog as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and as a member of the Board. HCP's Board also elected Justin Hutchens as President. Both elections were effective as of January 2017.
Tom Herzog previously served as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) since rejoining the HCP in June 2016, and also served as the HCP's CFO from 2009 to 2011. He will report to Mike McKee, HCP's Executive Chairman. Justin Hutchens will report to Mr. Herzog.
- "HCP, Inc". Google Finance. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- "HCP Inc". MarketWatch. Retrieved January 10, 2016.
- Gordon, Mark (2008). The Complete Guide to Investing in REITs, Real Estate Investment Trusts: How to Earn High Rates of Return Safely. Atlantic Publishing Company. ISBN 9781601382566.
- "HCP, Inc. (HCP) Appoints Tom Herzog as CEO, Justin Hutchens as President". StreetInsider.com. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Instant Analysis: HCP Names a New CEO". Fox Business. 2017-01-13. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "HCP Names Herzog CEO, Hutchens President". Senior Housing News. 2016-11-14. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|