Health Care for Women International
|Edited by||Eleanor Krassen Covan|
|Issues in Health Care of Women|
Taylor & Francis (United States)
|Health Care Women Int.|
The journal was originally titled Issues in Health Care of Women (1978–1983).
Abstracting and indexing
- Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature
- CSA Social Services Abstracts
- CSA Sociological Abstracts
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioural Sciences
- European Reference Index for the Humanities
- H.W. Wilson General Science Abstracts (GenSciAbs)
- H.W. Wilson General Science Index
- H.W. Wilson Index to Legal Periodicals & Books (LegalPeridodical)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- PAIS International
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Studies on Women and Gender Abstracts
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 0.950, ranking it 20th out of 40 journals in the category "Women's Studies" and 115th out of 153 journals in the category "Public, Environmental & Occupational Health".
- "About this journal: Aims and scope". Health Care for Women International. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Browse journal". Health Care for Women International. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Phyllis N. Stern Distinguished Lectureship". www.htdiary.com. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Women's Studies and Public, Environmental & Occupational Health". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.