Health Communication Network
|Headquarters||St Leonards, New South Wales, Australia|
Health Communication Network (HCN), trading as MedicalDirector, is a company headquartered in St Leonards, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia, with offices located in Bundaberg and Melbourne. It is a subsidiary of Primary Health Care Limited.
Annual turnover is approximately AU$36 million.
Primary Health Care attempted and failed to find a buyer for HCN during 2011.
Asian private equity firm Affinity Equity Partners announced an offer to acquire the company for AU$155 million on 30 March 2016.
- Huang, Elaine (30 March 2016). "Affinity Equity Partners to acquire Australia's Medical Director for $118m". DealStreetAsia. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- Woodhead, Ben (14 April 2005). "Primary purge on HCN management.(Primary Healthcare Ltd., Health Communication Network Ltd.)". The Australian Financial Review. Australasian Business Intelligence. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- Urban, Rebecca (14 February 2005). "Primary finds HCN in worse health.(Health Communication Network Ltd.)". The Age. Australasian Business Intelligence. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- Saville, Margot (4 November 2004). "Talks fail; IBA to launch hostile bid for HCN". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 24 March 2010.
- Dearne, Karen (22 August 2011). "Primary Health drops $300m HCN sale". The Australian.
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|